Laura Robson, will headline Family Day at the Aegon International today, after accepting a wildcard into qualifying at Eastbourne.
Tickets for Family Day, which are free, are available at the box office or from gates 2, 5 and 7 on Saturday with fans invited to attend the main draw ceremony in the picnic area adjacent to Centre Court at 12:30pm.
The main draw at the Aegon International boasts 18 of the world’s top 30 players including Eastbourne’s Johanna Konta, and seven former champions:
- Belinda Bencic (2015): Bencic downs Radwanska to bag maiden crown
- Madison Keys (2014): Aces unlock Keys’ maiden crown
- Elena Vesnina (2013): Vesnina hits top gear to take crown
- Ekaterina Makarova (2010): Magical Makarova in seventh heaven
- Wozniacki (2009): Great Dane Wozniacki scoops winning bite
- Agnieszka Radwanska (2008): Slippery Pole takes title
- Svetlana Kuznetsova (2004): Kuznetsova claims crown with stirring comeback
The draw also includes five of world’s top ten: #3 Radwanska, #7 Roberta Vinci, #8 Bencic, #10 Timea Bacsinszky, and #11 Petra Kvitova.